In a business, payroll is the sum of all financial records of salaries, bonuses and deductions for an employee. In accounting, payroll is the amount paid to employees for services they provided during a certain period of time.
From a business perspective, payroll is a key area as employees are reactive to payroll errors and issues. Employee morale is dependant on payroll being paid in a timely and accurate fashion.
From an accounting perspective, payroll is critical because payroll and payroll taxes affect net income and are subject to strict laws and regulations.
Outsourcing Your Payroll With Our Payroll Services
Administering your payroll can often be time consuming, diverting energy and resources from the core activities of your business. It is often the biggest cost to an organisation yet is regularly thought of as being mundane and unimportant.
At Goringe Accountants Ltd we strive to provide a professional, accurate and responsive outsourced payroll service which means we pay great attention to detail and work closely with you to achieve that. Our product is tailored to provide each client with a simple and efficient service whilst still maintaining a very high level of security.
Our services include:-
- Administration of PAYE, CIS, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay and student loans.
- RTI (Real Time Information) reporting – see our blog article on Real Time Information (RTI): Guide To What’s New
- Completion of statutory forms – P45s, P60s and P11Ds – including End-of-Year returns.
- Customised payslips which can be prepared monthly or weekly.
- Ensuring that the payroll is compliant with every-changing legislation
- We can design spreadsheets and forms that can save you time and effort and also streamline the payroll process for you. It’s all in the detail …
Moneysoft Payroll Manager
We use Moneysoft Payroll Manager which is an award winning payroll software package used by thousands of small and medium businesses, plus CIS Contractors across the UK. In the tax year 2010-2011 more than half a million UK employees had their wages accurately calculated, their payslips printed and their end-of-year figures filed online to HMRC using Payroll Manager software.
Full accreditation to the HMRC Payroll Standard scheme ensures that payroll is calculated accurately and efficiently. The payroll software is also fully recognised by HMRC for online filing, so you can submit End-Of-Year returns and ‘In-Year’ returns via the internet.
Payroll Manager has a great range of features such as:
- RTI filing
- Attachments of Earnings
- Auto Enrolment Pension reporting facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Data Backup facilities and from April 2014
- Employee Payslips and Comprehensive reporting with email capability
- Employers NIC Allowance
- Maternity (SMP), Paternity (OSPP, ASPP) and Adoption (SAP) pay
- Student Loans
- Automatic calculation of Statutory Sick (SSP)
Plus many other features that can be seen on the Moneysoft website.
Your Local Payroll Services
We have local branches to provide all your payroll services in London and Reading. We’d be happy to answer any questions you have – via phone, email, or via our contact us page form…