Award winning audit, tax, and accountancy firm. London & Reading offices.
Location: Sulhamstead, Reading, Berkshire
Hours: Full-time or part-time, 25-37.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive salary with attractive bonus package, depending on experience
Goringe Accountants seeks an ATT qualified or CTA qualified/part-qualified tax professional for our growing accountancy practice based in the Reading area. The practice is growing fast, therefore the right individual will enjoy working in a fast-paced team and likes to drive business improvements.
The candidate will manage the tax work portfolio, liaising with the specialist area consultants, working directly with clients and advising the accounting team. The role will be a mixed tax role, however, there is flexibility for the right individual to special in their favoured tax area.
- ATT or CTA qualified or part-qualified or equivalent
- Experience of working within a tax department in an accountancy practice
- Enjoys working with a wide variety of clients
- Will have employee management responsibility in 6-12 months
- Essential to have excellent communication skills and enjoy building long-term relationships with clients
- Maintains highest technical standards
No telephone or agency enquiries. Please apply only if you can answer yes to all of these questions:
- Are you ATT/CTA qualified or equivalent?
- Do you have recent proven experience of working in an accountancy practice?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
This position offers a competitive market rate, pension, private health care and bonus scheme.
To apply please email [email protected] ref: Tax Manager with application letter and C.V.