Award winning audit, tax, and accountancy firm. London | Reading | Bristol
Location: Goringe Accountants, 5 Theale Lakes Business Park, Moulden Way, Sulhamstead, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 4GB
Hours: Part-time, 25 hours per week
Salary: Competitive Market rate plus bonus package, depending on experience
Goringe Accountants seeks a Payroll Manager for modern growing accountancy practice based in the Reading area.
The candidate will look after a portfolio of payroll clients. The role is client facing and we therefore require a professional, friendly and meticulously organised individual, with excellent communication skills.
- Payroll qualifications or qualified by experience
- Monthly payroll processing
- Issuing P45s and P60s
- Processing starters and leavers
- Liaising with HMRC
- Liaising with client managers and tax team re any client payroll issues
- Pension auto-enrolment, including NEST
- A variety of payroll experience
- Answering client queries
- Enjoys working with a wide variety of clients
- Essential to have excellent communication skills and enjoy building long-term relationships with clients
- Maintains highest technical standards
The right candidate should be self-motivated, enthusiastic, technically excellent and be able to prioritise workload and have a professional manner with good attention to detail. Full, clean driving licence and use of own vehicle appropriately insured is required.
No telephone or agency enquiries. Please apply only if you can answer yes to all of these questions:
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Do you have recent proven experience of working in an accountancy practice payroll department or a payroll bureau?
- Do you enjoy working with a large variety of clients?
- Do you have good general IT skills?
This position offers a competitive market rate, pension, private health care and bonus scheme.
To apply please email [email protected] ref: Payroll Manager with application letter and C.V.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.