Award winning audit, tax, and accountancy firm. London | Reading | Bristol
Management Accounts Associate
Location: Sulhamstead, Reading, Berkshire
Hours: Full-time, 30-37.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive salary with attractive bonus package, depending on experience
Goringe Accountants seeks a Management Accounts Associate, a modern growing accountancy practice based in the Reading area for a new role. The practice is growing fast, therefore the right individual will enjoy working in a fast-paced team and who can quickly develop a good rapport with clients.
This role is to cover maternity leave, however, due to practice growth will be a permanent role.
- Enjoys working with a wide variety of clients
- Exceptionally organised
- High attention to detail
- Responsible for ensuring their management account clients receive services within service level agreement timeframes
- Regular meetings with clients (currently video meetings)
- Essential to have excellent communication skills and enjoys building long-term relationships with clients
- Maintains highest technical standards
The right candidate should be self-motivated, enthusiastic, full of ideas, keen to work in a fast-growing organisation and will want to make an impact. The individual should be able to prioritise workload and have a professional manner with good attention to detail. Full, clean driving licence and use of own vehicle appropriately insured is required. This role is suitable for a part qualified or qualified accountant or equivalent. You should have experience of a variety of accounting systems, for example, QuickBooks, Xero and/or Sage.
No telephone or agency enquiries. Please apply only if you can answer yes to all of these questions:
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Do you want to help a fast-growing practice go to the next level?
- Can you demonstrated that you have good attention to detail?
- Would you like a role with variety?
This position offers a competitive market rate, pension, private health care and bonus scheme.
To apply please email [email protected] ref: Management Accounts Associate 2022 with application letter and C.V.