Award winning audit, tax, and accountancy firm. London & Reading offices.
Location: Sulhamstead, Reading, Berkshire
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week (or Part-time from 25 hours per week)
Salary: Competitive salary with attractive bonus package, depending on experience
Goringe Accountants seeks an ICAEW or equivalent accountant and auditor for modern growing accountancy practice based in the Reading area. The practice is growing fast, therefore the right individual will enjoy working in a fast-paced team and likes to drive business improvements.
The candidate will look after a portfolio of clients. The role will be predominantly accounts based, with 25% of time working in the audit team.
- ICAEW or equivalent accountant and auditor
- Accountancy practice experience
- Enjoys working with a wide variety of clients
- Will have employee management responsibility
- Is an RI or is expected to achieve RI in the next 12 months
- Essential to have excellent communication skills and enjoy building long-term relationships with clients
- Maintains highest technical standards
The right candidate should be self-motivated, enthusiastic, technically excellent and be able to prioritise workload and have a professional manner with good attention to detail. Full, clean driving licence and use of own vehicle appropriately insured is required.
No telephone or agency enquiries. Please apply only if you can answer yes to all of these questions:
- Are you ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent?
- Do you have recent proven experience of working in an accountancy practice?
- Do you enjoy working in a mixed audit and accountancy focussed role?
This position offers a competitive market rate, pension, private health care and bonus scheme.
To apply please email [email protected] ref: Client Manager 2018 with application letter and C.V.