Award winning audit, tax, and accountancy firm. London & Reading offices.
Client Delivery Manager
Location: Sulhamstead, Reading, Berkshire
Hours: Part to Full-time, 30 to 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive salary with attractive bonus package, depending on experience
Goringe Accountants seeks a qualified accountant modern growing accountancy practice based in the Reading area for a new role. The practice is growing fast, therefore the right individual will enjoy working in a fast-paced team and likes to drive business improvements.
This is a brand new role and is essential for taking the practice to the next level of growth.
- Accountancy practice experience
- Management experience
- Responsible for ensuring the practice hits client delivery targets
- Compliance responsibility for the practice
- Will temporarily manage the operations team due to maternity leave
- Participate in the management team meetings and occasionally present to the board as required
- Will liaise with the management team to ensure that everyone is working towards the same targets
- Improve accountancy training programmes
- Be responsible for our ongoing quality improvement programme
- Project management
- Essential to have excellent communication skills
- Maintains highest technical standards
The right candidate should be self-motivated, enthusiastic, full of ideas, keen to work in a fast-growing organisation and will want to make an impact. The individual should be able to prioritise workload and have a professional manner with good attention to detail. Full, clean driving licence and use of own vehicle appropriately insured is required.
No telephone or agency enquiries. Please apply only if you can answer yes to all of these questions:
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Do you want to help a fast-growing practice go to the next level?
- Are you ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent?
- Do you have recent proven experience of working in an accountancy practice?
- Do you enjoy have a role with huge variety?
This position offers a competitive market rate, pension, private health care and bonus scheme.
To apply please email [email protected] ref: Client Delivery Manager Sept 2018 with application letter and C.V.