Award winning audit, tax, and accountancy firm. London & Reading offices.
Business Administrator – Trainee
Location: Sulhamstead, Reading, Berkshire
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive salary with attractive bonus package, depending on experience
Looking for an employer who will place you as a priority and give you the time, support & training to build a successful career? You’ve come to the right place! Have you left education, ready to enter the workplace? If a friendly and welcoming office environment is important to you, then consider this opportunity. Our position will keep you busy and challenge your organisational skills.
We’re a vibrant, growing and client focused accountancy practice based just outside Theale.
Reporting to our Operations Manager, you’ll be making an important contribution to the smooth running of our office. Your day to day tasks will be varied and are likely to include the following activities:
- Answering incoming phone calls, directing where appropriate or taking messages
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Scanning and filing client paperwork
- Keeping a watch on stationary and catering requirements
- Greeting clients
- Management of some client records and chasing when required
- Some letter writing
- Keeping a watch on workflow and deadlines
- Updating our Trackers – i.e. VAT, Accounts WIP, SATRs, ECSL, Companies House & Updating Boards
Depending on your career aspirations, we will ensure a full training programme is designed for you on completion of your probation period. Perhaps you want to enter accountancy as a profession, or take your career in the direction of marketing or human resources/recruitment?
To be considered, you’ll offer a good standard of qualifications (A Level or equivalent desired), have a confident telephone manner, and a reasonable level of IT literacy with Microsoft Office applications. You’