Award winning audit, tax, and accountancy firm. London & Reading offices.
Audit Partner Designate – Full/Part Time
Location: Sulhamstead, Reading, Berkshire
Hours: Part-time or Full-time, 25-37.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive salary with attractive bonus package, depending on experience
Goringe Auditors seeks an ICAEW qualified auditor for modern growing audit practice based in the Reading area. The practice is growing fast, therefore the right individual will enjoy working in a fast-paced team and likes to drive business improvements.
The candidate will look after a portfolio of clients. The role will be predominantly audit based, with up to 25% of time working in the accounts team during audit off season.
- ICAEW auditor
- RI status or can be RI qualified within next 12 months
- Ready to step up to partner level
- Opportunity for equity partner
- Accountancy practice experience
- Enjoys working with a wide variety of clients
- Will have field audit management experience
- Essential to have excellent communication skills and enjoy building long-term relationships with clients
- Maintains highest technical standards
The right candidate should be self-motivated, enthusiastic, technically excellent and be able to prioritise workload and have a professional manner with good attention to detail. Full, clean driving license and use of own vehicle appropriately insured is required.
No telephone or agency enquiries. Please apply only if you can answer yes to all of these questions:
- Are you ICAEW qualified
- Do you have recent proven experience of working in an audit practice?
- Do you enjoy working in a mixed audit and accountancy focused role?
This position offers a competitive market rate, pension, private health care and bonus scheme.
To apply please email [email protected] ref: Audit Partner Designate 2022 with application letter and C.V.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.