The Property Market Place brings together the property developers, investors and landlords from Berkshire for an evening of networking with experts from banking and finance, tax and accounting and property law. Organised by the experienced professionals from Barclays Bank, Goringe Accountants and Gardner Leader Solicitors the speakers will address the following topics during their presentations.
- Commercial mortgages for owner occupied property
- Guide to property investment in commercial and residential properties
- Buy to let mortgage process
- Tax implications for special purchase vehicles for property investors
- VAT implications for developers letting property
- Legal process of buying investment property
- Recovering possession of residential & commercial property
The Property Market Place is a no sale event designed for the sole purpose of helping the property professionals with valuable, practical advice while networking with the likeminded professionals of the sector.
|6:00 pm||Arrival & networking|
|6.30 pm||Welcome and introduction speech|
|6:45 pm||Presentation 1 – Barclays|
|7:00 pm||Presentation 2 – Gardner Leader|
|7:15 pm||Presentation 3 – Goringe Accountants|
|7:30 pm||Roundup & Q&A|
|7:45 – 8:00 pm||Additional networking|