Come meet our teams. We want to give you the best possible accountancy service so we always go the extra mile for our clients. If we think your business could benefit from other areas outside of what we can offer then we try to steer you in the direction of others who can help. With the over-complexities of the tax system it is very easy to get lost so we speak to all our clients in clear jargon-free language to cut through the confusion.
- Managing Director, Goringe Accountants Ltd
- Chair of Reading & West Berkshire, Federation of Small Businesses
- Financial Controller, Marine Capital Ltd
- Financial Controller, Aspire Technology Ltd
- Finance Manager, Morse
- Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, Magex Ltd
- European Finance Analyst, EDS
- Business Management Trainee, Bechtel
- Student Placement, Intel
Accounting & Auditing
- Audit Manager, Goringe Accountants Ltd
- Audit Manager, Deloitte UK
- Scheduling Manager, Deloitte UK
- Assistant Manager, Deloitte UK
- Trainee Accountant, Deloitte UK
- Contract Development Manager, MercuryHealth
- Studying ACCA, Goringe Accountants
- Trainee Accountant, Geoffrey Cole & Co
- Future ACCA, Goringe Accountants
- Studying AAT Level 4, Goringe Accountants
- AAT Level 3 Qualified, Goringe Accountants
- Tax Consulant, Goringe Accountants Ltd
- Tax Partner, James Cowper
- Tax Director, Baker Tilly
- Tax Director, HLB Kidsons
- Tax Partner, BDO Binder Hamlyn
- VAT Consultant Goringe Accountants
- VAT Director James Cowper LLP
- Senior Tax Manager PWC
- Inspector of taxes – Inland Revenue
- Tax Consultant, Goringe Accountants Ltd
- Tax Manager, James Cowper Kreston
- Tax Manager, Pearson Buchholz Limited
- Tax Senior, Petersons
Nick comes armed with a wealth of experience in business planning, personal development, growth, fund-raising, structure/restructure, mergers & integration, acquisitions and company sales, sales and marketing including brand creation and development. He has founded several companies, including one which he took from start-up to over £50m revenue. Nick has substantial international business experience having travelled and traded regularly with more than a dozen countries across the northern and southern hemispheres; he has set up, grown and successfully exited an international joint-venture and established companies in France, Ireland and Australia.
Nick has created many brands from concept to national retail success and has traded regularly with numerous national corporates. He has developed and run training courses, developed many sales and marketing plans and has considerable experience mentoring and developing people at all levels.
After qualifying as a Chartered Accountant in London with Coopers & Lybrand (now PwC), John has spent his whole career working in ambitious fast growth environments with responsibilities covering financial planning, establishing new companies and joint ventures (with Boots plc and Air Products Inc.), raising significant Venture Capital (for a biotech start-up and a technology licensing company), floating a software services company on AIM, establishing companies overseas (US, Germany and Ireland), company acquisitions (in UK and US) and preparing companies for disposal.
John has worked in the technology sector covering sectors including IT services, computer software and hardware companies, biotechnology and a technology licensing organisation.
- Chief Technical Officer, Goringe Accountants Ltd
- Technical Solution Architect, Sage
- Senior Principal Systems Engineer, Oracle Corporation
- Principal Systems Engineer, Siebel Systems Ltd
- Systems Engineer, edocs Inc.
- Systems Engineer, SME
- Team Leader, RM Education
- Bond Administrator, Prudential