At Goringe Accountants we are always on the look out for smart, self-motivated, and dedicated people to join our award-winning team.
If that sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you!
Benefits of working at Goringe Accountants
We recognize that any company is only as good as it’s people, so we believe in rewarding our hard-working staff to make Goringe Accountants a fantastic place to work. As such here are some of the things you can expect if you join us:
- Pension scheme benefits
- Private health care benefits
- Great career path opportunities
- Ongoing training
- Have your say on company development
- Great office settings
- Fun team activities
- Attend regular business events & seminars
- Be part of an award winning team
- Lots of direct client interaction
- Lunchtime fitness activities
- Great transport links to offices
Please choose an office location for a list of vacancies:
Reading Accountancy Jobs
Occupational Category: 13-2011.00 Accountants and Auditors
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: GBP CompetitiveGoringe Accountants seeks an ICAEW or equivalent accountant and auditor for modern growing accountancy practice based in the Reading area.
The candidate will look after a portfolio of clients. The role will be predominantly accounts based, with 25% of time working in the audit team.
- ICAEW or equivalent accountant and auditor
- Accountancy practice experience
- Enjoys working with a wide variety of clients
- Is an RI or is expected to achieve RI in the next 12 months
- Essential to have excellent communication skills and enjoy building long-term relationships with clients
- Maintains highest technical standards
The right candidate should be self motivated, enthusiastic, technically excellent and be able to prioritise workload and have a professional manner with good attention to detail. Full, clean driving licence and use of own vehicle appropriately insured is required.No telephone or agency enquiries. Please apply only if you can answer yes to all of these questions:
- Are you ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent?
- Do you have recent proven experience of working in an accountancy practice?
- Do you enjoy working in a mixed audit and accountancy focussed role?
This position offers a competitive market rate, pension, private health care and bonus scheme.
To apply please email ref: Client Manager May 2016 with application letter and C.V.
Goringe Accountants are National Apprenticeship Awards 2014 Finalists. Please read our press release for further details, including first hand testimonies of what it is like being an apprentice at Goringe Accountants.
London Accountancy Jobs
- No positions open at this time. We are constantly growing however so please check back regularly.