We have made this website as easy to use as possible. This page contains information to assist you with those features and to help you get the most from this website. Further questions or feedback relating to this website please email email@example.com
This web site supports most commonly-used browsers, but is likely to work best with the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari. Please be aware that websites tend to also work better with certain versions of a browser, and that may not always include the very latest version of that browser.
This web site is designed for a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768. If your current setting is lower than this, the pages will not fit into your browser window without the need to use the scrollbars. The blog section of this site, due it’s nature, doesn’t have a fixed height and so scrolling down may be necessary.
You can created a more print friendly version (and then download as a PDF) of any page on this site using the following steps:
- Navigate to the page you want to print/download
- At the bottom right of the page is a red ‘share’ button – click this
- Search for ‘PrintFriendly’ service – click this
This will generate a print view on the PrintFriendly website and you can then print and download PDFs from there.
All pages contain a link to the home page and sitemap. The navigation system has been constructed in a consistent fashion to provide clear navigation pathways throughout the site. All links will retain the current browser tab/window unless specified by either a text warning or the use of the symbol
Cookies and how they benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
Our own cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social website cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
- AddThis provide us with lots of sharing buttons all in one neat package
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Visitor statistics cookies
- Google Analytics
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.