Goringe Accountants recently opened a new office in London Paddington. Along with the highly prestigious location, the new office provides excellent transportation access given its proximity to the A40 and Paddington railway/tube stations. Our London Accountants team are ready to help you, contact us today.
London office address
1 Kingdom Street (4th Floor), Paddington, City of Westminster, London, W2 6BD
Tel: 0207 649 9997
Accountants in London – Location & Directions
Access to Paddington Central is directly off Bishop’s Bridge on Bishop’s Bridge Road, W2.
From Paddington Station Hall / Heathrow Express
NOTE: Do not exit at Praed Street
- Walk to the far end of platform 8 and follow signs to ‘Sheldon Square – leading to Kingdom Street’
- Walk over the walkway, along the canal, turn left at Starbucks
- In front of you is Sheldon Square amphitheatre, please cross to the other side where you will see Kingdom Street in front of you
- One Kingdom Street is on your left – you can see a bright yellow statue (“Untitled Yellow” by Steven Gontarski) outside our main entrance
Exiting from Bakerloo line, District Line or Circle Line approaching Paddington clockwise
- Follow signs to Paddington mainline station and use the instructions above from Paddington mainline station hall
Exiting from Hammersmith & City line or Circle Line approaching Paddington anti clockwise
- After the ticket barriers outside the tube entrance, turn left and follow signs to “Sheldon Square – leading to Kingdom St”
- Taxi access to One Kingdom Street at Paddington Central is directly off Bishop’s Bridge on Bishop’s Bridge Road, W2
Goringe Accountants London
Goringe Accountants in London is an accountant firm providing a full range of accounting services. Offices in Paddington London W2. Qualified, jargon-free advice. Excellent customer service.
Goringe Accountants in London services rated 5 stars – based on 20 customer reviews