Goringe Accountants Ltd
Goringe Accountants is an accountancy practice founded in 2007 by Nicky Goringe Larkin, a qualified Chartered Management Accountant.
Nicky has worked in a range of companies from bluechip multinationals to new ventures before coming into practice. She has wide experience in setting up finance teams and systems, managing all aspects of financial and management accountancy, installing best financial practice and gaining company financing.
Nicky is the Chair of the Reading & West Berkshire Federation of Small Businesses (FSB).
The accountancy practice has been growing steadily with new team members and a wide variety of new clients. The team has a large spectrum of practice and industry experience. Our senior Accounts Managers have extensive experience in practice.
Jennifer Denton joined the team in 2010, she is Chartered Certified Accountant who previously worked in a mid-sized practice in Newbury where she gained accountancy and audit experience.
Our latest Accounts Manager, Sarah Lawrence joined in January 2013. Sarah is a Chartered Certified Accountant with 16 years experience, she joined us from a Top 15 Practice.
Accountancy Practice Excellence Awards
- 2013 Accountingweb Practice Excellence – Top 10 Small Firm
- 2012 Accountingweb Practice Excellence – Finalist
British Accountancy Awards
- 2013 British Accountancy Awards – Runner Up in the ‘Independent Firm of the Year’ category, being additionally awarded the ‘Highly Commended’ accolade.
- 2012 British Accountancy Awards – Finalist
National Apprenticeship Awards
- 2014 National Apprenticeship Awards – Winner Thames Valley ‘Small Employer of the Year’
- 2014 National Apprenticeship Awards – Top 100 Apprenticeship Employer
Goringe Auditors Ltd
Goringe Auditors — a new subsidiary of Goringe Accountants — became official auditors in December 2013. The ICAEW — one of the bodies that govern financial audits in the UK — awarded the Goringe Auditors team a registration certificate, which means we’re now qualified to offer audits of financial statements.